One of the sweetest moments to decide to test our skills as a pastry chef is Valentine. A romantic dinner accompanied by a chocolate dessert can be the perfect end to a special evening. We will show a series of recipes using chocolate to make you happy, so much to you as your guy!
4 Valentine’s Day cupcakes and cake recipes:-
Following are the 4 Valentine’s Day cupcakes and cake recipes;
Easy white chocolate and raspberry cake recipe
- 100 gram of sugar
- 100 gram of egg whites
- 100 gram of flour
- 100 gram of butter
For the white chocolate mousse:-
- 100 gram of white chocolate
- 250 ml cream
- 1 of whipped cream firming
- 1 bar of raspberries
- Powdered sugar
- Making the recipe for easy white chocolate cake and raspberries:
- For the cookie dough, put in a bowl the egg whites, flour, butter and sugar. Mix well and let stand for about 1 hour.
- Make small mounds of dough on a baking sheet. Spread with a spoon to make them flat. Bake at 180 ° C for 4 minutes. Let them cool down.
- For the white chocolate mousse, white chocolate melts the bath. Put the cream with the stick and add the whipping cream. Mix the cream with the chocolate and let it cool.
- For the raspberry drip, put the raspberries in a saucepan with a little icing sugar and water. Cook for 5 minutes. Strain it over a bowl and crush the raspberries well to release all the juice and pulp.
- To assemble the cake, put a little coulis on a plate. Place a cookie, a layer of mousse and some raspberries on top. Repeat the operation one more time. Finish with a cookie and sprinkle with icing sugar. Finish with raspberries and garnish with mint. Serve.
Recipe for chocolate cake:-
- 8 eggs
- 200 gram of dark chocolate
- 300 gram of black chocolate coating
- 200 gram of strawberries
- 200 gram of flour
- 150 gram of butter
- 100 gram of sugar
- 50 gram of almonds
- 50 gram of pistachios
- 50 gram of walnuts
- Flour and butter for the mold
- 1 jet of rum
- Salt crystals
- Mint to decorate
- For the cake, put the chocolate in a bowl and mix it. Meanwhile, assemble the eggs with the electric mixer (or with the rod if you do not have electric). Add 50 grams of sugar and continue to ride.
- Add sifted flour and mix with gentle wrapping movements. Add the chocolate and continue mixing. Transfer the dough to a mold covered with butter and flour. Bake at 190 ° C for 20-25 minutes.
- For the syrup, put in a pan 50 grams of sugar with a little water. When you take consistency, add the strawberries sliced crystals of salt and a pinch of pepper. Let them cook for 2 minutes.
- For the ganache (coverage) melted chocolate in a saucepan. Add butter, also melted. Mix well.
- Remove the cake from the oven, turn it on a plate and open it in half. Place in the center a thin layer of strawberries in syrup.
- To the syrup add a good stream of rum and sprinkle the two parts of the cake (the surface covered with strawberries and the lid).
- Join the two parts of the cake. Cover with the ganache and let it fall by the edges (spread with a spatula throughout the cake). Decorate the edges with almonds, pistachios and walnuts and let it cool for about 1 hour.
- When serving, heat the chocolate on the surface a bit with a torch. Garnish with mint, strawberries and nuts.
Chocolate truffles recipe:-
- 375 gram of black chocolate for desserts
- 250 ml. of liquid cream
- 2 butternuts
- 1 trickle of brandy
- Chocolate noodles
- Cocoa powder
- Place the chocolate and butter in a bowl and mix.
- Boil the cream and let it cool. Add the cream to the chocolate and mix well. Pour the brandy and mix until homogeneous dough remains. Passing the dough to a low source and allowed to cool at room temperature for 24 hours or cool it in the refrigerator.
- After this time, using two dessert spoons, place portions of dough on a clean dish with hands, then some for the cocoa powder and some for the chocolate noodles. Place on small capsules or paper molds and serve.
Sacher tart Recipe and yogurt cream:-
The Sacher cake is a traditional chocolate cake. To make the Sacher cake, prepare a chocolate cake that is filled with a thin layer of marmalade and then covered with a chocolate frosting.
- 7 eggs
- 175 gram of bitter chocolate
- 175 gram of sugar
- 50-gram ground almonds
- 175 gram of butter
- 100 gram of flour
- 4 tablespoons red fruit jam
- Butter and flour for the mold
- For the syrup:
- 25 ml water
- 50 sugar
- 150 gram of chocolate coating
- 2 spoons butter
- 4 tablespoons liquid cream
- Yogurt (250 gram)
- 1 trickle of honey
- 1 tablespoon red fruit jam
- For the base of the cake, softened butter in a bowl with a fork and add the sugar. Mix well and grind the set with an electric mixer until it set. Add the egg yolks one by one and do not stop beating.
- Melt the chocolate and mix with the dough. Add the ground almonds and the flour little by little and without stopping to remove.
- In another bowl, mix the whites with the electric mixer and mix with the chocolate making wrapping movements until smooth and creamy.
- Grease a mold with butter and flour. Add the cream to the pan and bake for 10 minutes at 200ºC. Lower the temperature to 165ºC and bake another 30 minutes more. Remove and let cool. Unmold the cake and cut it in half with a knife, so they are 2 layers of cake.
- To make the syrup, put to heat water in a saucepan and add the sugar until the syrup. Spread the base of the cake with the syrup, cover with the marmalade and cover with the other half of the cake.
- For coverage chocolate, chop chocolate and mix with a piece of butter and a little cream. Cover the cake with the cover, decorate with the fruits and let cool in the refrigerator.
- To prepare the yogurt cream, place two natural yoghurt in a bowl, add the jam, honey and some red berries. Mix well.
- Serve the Sacher cake and accompany with the yogurt cream.