Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
If you like winter days to finish with a warm dish, the homemade cream of mushroom soup recipe that we will share now it is an ideal choice for you, which you should not miss.
What is a cream of mushroom soup?
It is a creamy mushroom soup with a garlic base and onion that gives a unique flavour to this dish that we can enjoy at any time, preferably on cold evenings and as a starter too. Homemade cream of mushroom soup recipe is very easy to do and you just need a few ingredients, so cook and enjoy it with the homemade cream of mushroom soup recipe. This recipe actually combines mushrooms, milk, and onion in a simple but delicious form. Fresh mushrooms bring a more natural flavour, while canned mushrooms save time. Choose the ones that suit you the most.
Definitely, there is nothing better than a good bowl of cream of mushroom soup to serve as an input to the main course of the meal. In addition, creams and soups are very yielding and easy to prepare, they are light and very comforting. Also, such starters are loved by people. One of the creams that are cooked very easy is the cream of mushroom soup, unmistakable for its soft texture and unmistakable flavour. Homemade cream of mushroom soup recipe is something everyone should learn. Trust me you will never regret it.
In addition, we must highlight the benefits that mushrooms bring to our body. The mushrooms are rich in potassium, zinc, selenium, folic acid and B vitamins, and provide a significant amount of fiber, protein and antioxidants to our body. With all these nutrients, mushrooms should be included in the diet of the whole family.
Homemade cream of mushroom soup recipe:-
- 350 gram of mushrooms sliced
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 cream cheese
- 1 cup cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 butter spoons
- Salt to taste
- In a hot saucepan, melt the butter and sauté the onion until it is transparent.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for ten minutes stirring constantly.
- In a blender, place the chicken broth, the cream cheese, cream, and two-thirds of the mushrooms cooked (the rest of the mushrooms leave them in the pan). Blend until smooth mixture is obtained.
- Pour the blended mixture into the pan on the rest of the mushrooms, on low heat, simmer carefully for 3 minutes. Be sure not to stop moving the contents of the pan, as it can stick.
Another way to make homemade cream of mushroom soup recipe is;
- 500g mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 onion
- ½ liter of white chicken stock or vegetable broth
- Cream for cooking or cream
- ½ lemon juice
- Ground black pepper
- Wash the mushrooms, remove the stems and cut into sheets.
- Place in a blender or blender along with the juice of half a lemon and mash.
- Add a little oil in a frying pan and cook the onion until transparent.
- Subsequently, add the chopped garlic and the mushroom paste.
- Cook for 10 minutes and add the poultry or vegetable stock. Leave to cook for 20 more minutes.
- These both methods of homemade cream of mushroom soup recipe have almost same ingredients, however, the preparation may vary.
Tip:- To give a different touch to your cream of mushroom soup, which should serve hot, when put on the plate, place a slice of cheese on the plate. You will notice the difference for certain.
As you may have noticed that to prepare a delicious cream of mushroom soup at a home is very easy. So it is sure for now that if you will learn this soup you will forget the cans that offer you a small portion for a high price.
Recently, it was found that the mushrooms are a food with greater power anti-carcinogenic, due to its high concentration of selenium, which is an antioxidant and free radical scavenger that is powerful and attack cancer cells causing boxes. Do not forget, the mushrooms are not retained for a long time, so you should try to consume them soon after buying them. To keep them fresh longer it is best to put them in a paper bag before refrigerating them.
Finally, let me remind you that the nutritional properties of mushrooms are found in both the skin and the stem, so it is not a bad idea to cook full mushroom. If you want to stop buying canned soup, then above are the two ways to prepare cream of mushroom at home. Do not miss out!
Apart from it, also try the cream of mushrooms with rice.
Ingredients for this are;
- 4 cloves garlic
- 500g mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 100c.c. of liquid cream or cream of milk
- 1500c.c. of meat broth
- 4 tablespoons rice
- 1 tablespoon sesame or sesame seeds
- Olive oil
- Ground black pepper
Step-by-step preparation of cream of mushrooms with rice:-
- Put a little oil in a pot and incorporate the cloves garlic peeled and chopped and the onion peeled and cut into cubes. Sauté until onion is transparent.
- Cut the mushrooms into thin slices and thrown into the pot along with the garlic and onion.
- Shake well with a spoon while cooking and add the rice and the cream or liquid cream or cream.
- Mix again so that the rice is not glued to the base of the pot and incorporates the broth of meat.
- Bring to a boil for 20 minutes over a gentle heat and, after that time, remove and pass the preparation to a blender or blender.
- Shreds well to obtain a cream of mushroom soup and served in dishes.
- Toasted sesame seeds or sesame seeds in a pan without oil and sprinkle cream of mushroom soup.
- After 20 minutes, pour the cream or the cream of milk, the salt and the ground black pepper to taste.
- Remove and put the cream of classic mushrooms by a blender or mixer.
- Process and serve hot.