Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
What is a Sausage?
Sausages are a type of fresh minced meat, mainly pork, chicken or turkey which is seasoned with salt and some spices like paprika, pepper, garlic and/or herbs. This flavouring depends on the taste of the butcher how he makes the sausages. This meat is introduced into a thin skin that is usually a synthetic substitute.
It is a great way to cook the sausages. All you can get it with the oven very hot, a little oil, and you will have a juicy sausage and with its entire flavour. The good thing about the oven is that you can prepare your garnish at the same time: some potatoes, roasted onions, peppers etc.
We go for the recipe of today that is easy baked sausage and peppers recipe and potatoes. This recipe is rich and very simple to prepare, it is made in the oven and does not need special vigilance. On this occasion, it completely depends on personal taste and, additionally, varying amounts will not influence the final results of the recipe. Everyone loves the recipes that are cooked alone in the oven and so are the easy baked sausage and peppers recipe and potatoes, because, in the case the sausages are baked with potatoes. The potatoes also draw Mr Oven alone. It is, however, an ideal main course for children, but it will please everyone at home for sure.
Sausages as a Favourite Product:-
The fact is that sausages are one of the favourite products in the kitchen for everyone. Everyone who loves sausages will also love easy baked sausage and peppers recipe and potatoes. The sausages, when baked with potatoes and peppers, are a perfect dish. Since the flavours are not very spicy, it ideal for children too. If you do not know what the original recipe is, try easy baked sausage and peppers recipe and potatoes to surprise your guests, this is the perfect preparation for you, it will take a few minutes to do it and you will need very few ingredients. As it is baked, it is a perfect way to eat some potatoes with peppers, accompanied with sausages, making it lighter.
With just two tablespoons of oil, we will have a rich dish, thus counteracting the amount of fats that would have in case of preparing it fried. Although light, light … it is not. But at least we’ll enjoy it knowing we eat less fat.
How to Make Easy Baked Sausage and Peppers Recipe and Potatoes?
- Fresh sausage
- Green pepper
- Red pepper
- Olive oil, salt, and black pepper
- A couple of garlic cloves
- Olive oil extra virgin
- Preheat oven to 200 ° C.
- Make sure you sausages with all the juice that they have released in the pan, as well as the peppers cut into strips, and they are in the oven for 20 minutes more so that all the juice of the meat is impregnated in the potatoes. Put into the oven for a few more minutes, and then remove the dish and serve.
- Then, wash the red peppers and we cut it to our taste, in poles or squares. We put it on top of the potatoes, and put a little olive oil and put salt on it.
- The first thing we do is peel the potatoes and cut them into thin slices. Make sure to well wash the potatoes, cut them into thin slices that are placed in a bowl suitable for the oven. Put them in the bottom of the tray that we will put in the oven, salt, add the onion cut into julienne, the two cloves finely chopped garlic, oregano, a stream of oil. They are placed for 45 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until the potato and red peppers are tender. We serve sausages and sausages accompanied by potatoes and vegetables. While making the potatoes, pour a little oil in the pan and fry the sausages a little on each side. Once the potatoes are soft, after about ten minutes add the sausages in pieces.
- As soon as the white has settled, remove from the oven and sprinkle little-chopped parsley before serving. I assure you that these sausages baked are delicious and, with potatoes, it is a complete meal.
- This is a consistent and delicious meal and a unique dish that does not need more ingredients. It tastes well with a little green salad.
- Preparation time: 30 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Ready in: 45 minutes
- Difficulty: Medium
- Calories: 473 Kcal (1 serving)
Another Recipe for Sautéed Potatoes and Sausage:-
The first thing we do is to fine- tune all of our ingredients, and diagonally cut the sausage into medium cubes potatoes and two peppers, onion and finely cut garlic cloves. It should be remembered that when it comes to cooking for children, you should make sure that the size of the cuts is right for your mouths, but they should also be just the right size so they can see and recognize them.
Next, we will place the potatoes in a saucepan, cover with water and let boil over medium heat until cooked but still firm. Then, we what we will do us that we will drain and reserve them in a large skillet or wok, heat the olive oil and there fry the sausage first. When lightly browned add the onion and garlic and wait for them to soften and take colour, then add the peppers and sauté for about five minutes to soften slightly. Then add the potatoes, season with salt and pepper to taste and serve. This sautéed potatoes and sausage can be served hot or cold, so it is perfect for lunch for everyone even for children. Accompany it with ketchup, mayonnaise or mustard, depending on your taste for superior taste.