Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Following are the best Valentine’s Day candy recipes, trust me you will make it on this valentines and also on every valentines.. They are simple yummy.
Valentine’s Day Candy Recipes:-
Heart-Shaped Chocolate Lollipops for Valentines:-
Chocolate is a very good food for adults for its antioxidant properties, but also some studies confirm that has a calming effect cough of children. A chocolate sweet tooth is in luck with these recipe lollipops with the heart shape. They are delicious and it is one of the best Valentine’s Day candy recipes.
- 1 tablet of chocolate
- Sticks for lollipops
- Heart shaped plastic mold
- Coconut essence
- Melt a chocolate tablet in the microwave.
- Put in the plastic mold a base of crispiest, or M & M’s, almonds, hazelnuts, coconut, sprinkles or any other ingredient that you want to mix with the chocolate.
- Pour the chocolate using a spoon and make sure the lollipop stick is well inserted into the mold. If you cannot find lollipops, you can simply use heart-shaped molds. Let the chocolate cool down for about an hour in the fridge and … ready to eat!
Sweets are among the most irresistible food temptations of children. Even if parents try to keep their children from eating so many sweets, it is inevitable that they will try these attractive treats sometimes, at a birthday party, or when they go to the movies.
If they consume it from time to time, they will not have problems in the teeth or with the diet. For this reason, we have prepared this very homemade recipe of goodies, which you can make with the children.
Ingredients for Valentine’s Goodies:-
- 2 envelopes of strawberry or cherry jelly
- 2 packets of neutral gelatin
- 150 gram of sugar
- Mold or ice bucket with hearts (silicone)
- 200 ml of water
- Granulated sugar to batter the jelly beans
Tips:- Apart from formatting hearts to treats, you can also give other formats such as circles, triangles, etc.
- Introduce the neutral gelatin sheets in a saucepan with water to hydrate. When they are hydrated, take the saucepan to the fire and add the sugar.
- Remove the mixture and when dissolved, add the strawberry or cherry jelly envelopes. Keep the case to the fire without stopping to stir and without it to boil.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat so that everything is well mixed.
- Lightly grease the heart mold with a little oil or butter.
- Fill the molds with the gelatin and let it cool.
- Bring to the refrigerator about 2 to 3 hours, until it hardens.
- Remove from the refrigerator and unmold the gelatin hearts.
- Pass each little heart for the granulated sugar. And we will have our homemade and healthy jellies.
- Remember that you can also make sweets in other ways, using cookie molds in the shape of bears, stars, etc.
Heart Shaped Chocolate Recipe:-
If you want to surprise your loved ones on Valentine’s Day or a special date this easy recipe is for you. Learn how to use the molds of chocolates to prepare homemade chocolate morsels. Fill with the jam of your choice and distribute love everywhere.
Ingredients for Heart Shaped Chocolates:-
- 500 grams of chocolate
- 200 grams of jam strawberry
- List all ingredients. Keep in mind that to make the chocolates will require a special mold with heart shapes.
- Melt the chocolate in a water bath until completely liquid.
- Add chocolate in the mold covering very well each heart, remove the excess.
- When this layer is cold fill with red fruit jam.
- Cover the hearts with more chocolate and pass a knife on them to be flat, let cool very well.
- Unmold when they have hardened and enjoyed these rich chocolates Valentine couple.
- 200 g of sugar
- 80 ml of water
- Strawberry syrup
- Baking paper
- Sticks or wooden skewer
- Heart shaped lollipop molds
Remember! Whenever you want to cook there must be an adult to help you in the kitchen.
- Before you begin, spread with a little oil the mold heart shaped lollipops to prevent sticking and to unmold easily.
- It also prepares a pan with cold water and books it for later use.
- Put 200 g sugar in a saucepan along with 80 ml of water and Heat over medium heat until boiling, stirring occasionally.
- Let it boil for 3 minutes, and when you see the mixture begins to darken, take a little strawberry syrup and mix well to take the taste and the typical colour of strawberry lollipops.
- Place the pan in the pan of cold water that had prepared to stop cooking and remove it quickly so as not to cool over the account.
- Using a spoon, fill the heart – shaped molds and placed wooden sticks as a lollipop.
- Now just wait for them to cool and unmold. Do not be in a hurry, wait about two hours and the lollipops sure will be perfect and ready to give your Valentine.
Mushroom and Coconut Candy:-
- 1/2 tsp. of water
- 3 to 4 drops of green food colouring or another color
- 1 1/4 cups sweetened coconut flakes
- 2/3 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 tbsp. Plus 1 tsp. of butter
- Candy-coated milk chocolate eggs
- In a small bowl with the lid or resealable plastic bag, mix water and food colouring. Add coconut, stir with the fork or stir the covered bowl, until the coconut is evenly covered.
- Place the marshmallows and butter in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Set the temperature to HIGH (100%) for 30 seconds; Stir If necessary, repeat the above at intervals of 15 seconds, stirring each time, until the marshmallows melt and remain lumpy when stirring. Add coconut and stir.
- Line a baking sheet or baking sheet with waxed paper. Drop 12 equal piles of the coconut mixture onto the prepared pan. Moisten your fingers to form coconut nests. Cool completely. Allow drying until slightly hardened. Fill with milk chocolate eggs. It makes 12 nests.