Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
On 14 February, the Valentine’s Day is celebrated. In this celebration of Anglo-Saxon origin, couples express love through gifts or shared experiences, such as a romantic dinner. To organize a special dinner it is important to take care of the details. First, we must create a unique atmosphere through lighting, aromas, decoration, accessories …
It is also important to decorate the table romanticized for the occasion. As for the menu, you can choose recipes which highlight the foods or suggestive. For dessert, the undisputed protagonists are the chocolate and strawberries.
Do not miss this selection of desserts for Valentine’s Day. Today we will tell you about the 5 best Valentine’s Day Dessert Recipes.
5 Best Valentine’s Day Dessert Recipes:-
Following are a Must Try 5 Best Valentine’s Day Dessert Recipes:-
Strawberry Delight Recipe with Cream and Chocolate:-
- 3 pancakes
- 8-10 strawberries
- 150 ml liquid cream
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- Chocolate coverage
- Mint (to decorate)
- Put the liquid cream in a bowl with the sugar and assemble with the electric rod mixer. Put it in a pastry bag and cool in the refrigerator for a few minutes.
- Put Heat the chocolate until melted. Bathe 4 strawberries with chocolate (you can help some cooking skewers or skewer sticks) and allowed to cool. Chop the rest of the strawberries in half.
- Put a pancake on the base of a plate. Cover with a layer of whipped cream. Place some strawberries protruding the edges. Put another pancake and another layer of cream on top. Cover with the last pancake and cover with 4 small mounds of cream. Put a chopped strawberry in the center of the plate and more strawberries chopped around. Garnish with a mint leaf.
Apple Recipe with White Chocolate Ganache:-
- 4 apples
- 200 g white chocolate
- 175 g of cream to assemble
- 20 fresh blueberries
- 12 fresh raspberries
- Silver beads
- Golden sugar
- Mint leaves
- Peel the apples, cut into pieces, place in a bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Cook in the microwave at maximum power for 6-8 minutes. Mix with an electric mixer and reserves the mashed apple.
- Put the cream in a saucepan and put it to heat. Before it boils pour into a bowl and adds the chocolate. Mix well until dissolved. Let it cool, put it in the refrigerator and let it cool well.
- When it is very cold, mount it with an electric rod mixer (if it’s hard to mount, you need to be cooler). Insert the ganache into a pastry bag.
- Put blueberries and raspberries in the bottom of the cups. Put a portion of applesauce over top and another of ganache. Garnish with pearls, golden sugar and mint leaves.
Cold Pump Recipe with Raspberry Sauce:-
- 300 gram of spreads
- 6 tablespoons of sugar
- 1/4 packet of cream
- 200 gram of covering chocolate
- 50 gram of butter
For Raspberry Sauce:-
- 200 gram of raspberries
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- 1/2 sheet of gelatin
- For the raspberry sauce, cook the raspberries with 4 tablespoons of sugar. When they are undone, add the gelatin (previously soaked in cold water) and mix well. Strain the sauce through a strainer to remove the seeds and let it cool. Insert into a pastry bag and reserve.
- Put in a pan on the fire, the cream, 2 tablespoons sugar, butter and a walnut glucose. When everything is dissolved and it begins to boil, pour it over the chocolate. Mix well until the chocolate is melted.
- With an acetate plate, from small cylinders and close them with the cello. Beat with a manual rod, the cheese with 4 tablespoons of sugar and the 2 yogurts, until obtaining a cream homogeneous. Put in a pastry bag.
- Serve within each mold a little of the cream, place the acetate cylinder in the center and continue filling around the cylinder. Put some raspberry sauce into the cylinders and remove. Cover with a little more cream and put in the freezer for 2-3 hours until frozen. Remove the molds from the freezer, unmold and load with the chocolate. Garnish each plate with a little raspberry sauce and a few mint leaves.
Chocolate and Milk Pudding Recipe:-
For the Mass:-
- 225 g flour
- 25 g of bitter cocoa
- 125 g butter
- 85 g of sugar
- 1 egg
- Flour to stretch the dough
For the Filling:-
- 200 g of chocolate
- 125 ml cream
- 100 ml milk
- 2 eggs
- 16-18 raspberries
- 6-8 strawberries
- 1 nut butter
- For the dough, put the flour in a bowl. Add cocoa and sugar and mix. Add the egg and butter to the point of ointment. Beat with the blender. Make a ball and wrap it in kitchen plastic. Let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle a clean surface with flour and stretch the dough with the help of a rolling pin line a mold of pie with dough trim leftover edges. Bake at 180 ° C for 15 minutes.
- For the filling, put eggs in a bowl. Heat the milk with the cream and add to the bowl of the eggs. Put everything on the fire again and beat with the rod until it thickens. Melt the chocolate in a saucepan to the water bath and add to the bowl of the cream. Mix well.
- It covers the base of the cake with caramel and extends over the filling.
- Bake at 150 for 20 minutes. Turn off the oven; leave it inside for a while. Then pull it out and allow it to cool.
- Meanwhile, chop the strawberries and raspberries along with sautéing in a skillet with butter, salt, pepper and a splash of vinegar.
Recipe for Limes Stuffed with Your Cream:-
- 3 lemons
- A handful of hazelnuts
- 4 chocolate cookies
- 6 strawberries
- A handful of raspberries
- A handful of raisins
- 2 tablespoons honey
For the Lime Cream:-
- 2 eggs
- 150 g of sugar
- 120 g butter
- 160 ml lime juice
- For the cream, grated limes on a glass. Mix the zest with the juice and put everything in a saucepan. Add the butter, sugar and eggs. Cook over low heat without stopping to stir with a stick until thick. Let cool and insert into a pastry bag.
- Put the raspberries in a bowl and mix with honey. Chop the strawberries to your liking. Chop the cookies, too.
- Open 3 limes in half and inside, leaving some pulp.
- To mount the nibbles, insert into each file, a couple of raisins, a hazelnut and a piece of biscuit. Top with lime cream. Pour over strawberries, raspberries, a few more bits of biscuit and some hazelnut. You can make them all alike but different to make them more fun. Serve the files stuffed with your cream.