Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Did you want to eat something good? Would you like to make a sweet preparation quick and easy? Then you have come to the right place because we have a great recipe for pancakes stuffed with delicacy. We will tell you how to make easy pancakes.
How to make easy pancakes is a super easy recipe for beginners. It is also known as American pancakes, hotcakes, or pancakes. Pancakes are a treat that can be eaten with sweet or salty at any time of day. Learn how to make easy pancakes in less time than you think. To make a crepe you do not need to be a French chef or have much experience in the kitchen. This recipe for pancakes, for example, is easy, practical and very quick to make. With pancakes, you can combine or fill it with something sweet or salty, as they are very versatile.
The most important thing in the preparation of the recipe for pancakes is the dough that is mixed well and stays fairly homogeneous; the rest time is obeyed before taking it to the pan. Once you have the pancakes, just fill, pour, and serve them. They are ideal for breakfast or snack of children. This recipe in total will not take more than 15 minutes, therefore, we can benefit quickly from this exquisite preparation that is wonderful for breakfast, for afternoon tea or just to share.
How to prepare pancake batter:
This dessert is so common, that can be found on the menu of any restaurant. Let’s see how to make pancakes or crepes.
How to make easy pancakes?
The mass of the pancakes is very easy to prepare, and a dessert it enchants young and old alike. You can serve it with many fillings like whipped cream, apple, caramel fruit, etc.
Basic dough recipe for pancakes:
The pancakes are prepared with a mixture of equal proportions of wheat flour, egg and milk, and they can be filled with food both sweet and savoury, rolling the dough between them and the most popular are, cheese, butter, honey, and jam of various flavours. However, you can also use the chocolate syrup and many other things depending on your country and culture. The ingredients that carry pancakes in most cases are the following, knowing that portions course vary depending on the quantity to be prepared:
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 kilo of flour
- 1/2 liter of milk
- It can be done manually or with a blender, although the latter is the fastest and easiest way.
- Place the eggs in a bowl, add a little milk and beat until well mixed. Without stopping to beat, add the flour in the form of rain, add the rest of the milk until finishing both ingredients. The preparation should be well homogeneous, liquid, but rather thick, with consistency.
- Then, heat a pancake pan or small pan with a small piece of butter. A portion of the mixture is taken with the aid of a ladle and poured over the hot pancake maker; while the liquid is run to completely cover the bottom (if the ladle is too large, return what is left over to the main mixture)
- Leave a few minutes and with the help of a knife or spatula, turn the pancake to cook on the other side. Remove it and cook another pancake.
- As we make them, place on a plate one on top of the other so that they keep the heat between them. Finally, spread each pancake, roll and serve.
Tips for perfect pancakes:
Pancake Dough: Preparation for pancake batter should be neither too liquid nor too thick. If it is too liquid, we must add a little more flour and beat; otherwise, we should add some milk and mix again.
Filling Pancake: You can fill the pancake with caramelized apples accompanied by whipped cream.
Pan: On a nonstick pan, butter it for the first time. If the surface is not non-stick, butter should be applied every time we cook a pancake.
Uses: As this mass contains no sugar or salt, it can be used for both sweet and savoury preparations.
How to freeze pancakes:
The pancakes can be frozen for 3 months without losing their natural texture. To do this, we will group them to 5 or 10 (according to the amount that we want to use when thawing them), and between group and group, we will place a separator. When they are removed from the freezer, we place them in the refrigerator so that they thaw on their own. If we are in a hurry, we can use the microwave.
- You should try to warm the pan to medium temperature, as putting too much fire could cause them to toast too much.
- Be sure to use a rational amount of oil and distribute it well in the pan, for this, you can use a napkin. Too much oil will make the pancakes are inflated with oil and eat them will be very unpleasant. On the other hand, a very little oil could make them stick to the frying pan and unravel when trying to flip.
- Cook for a moderate time, about three to four minutes over medium heat is enough, or until the pancake grip good consistency and a golden colour.
- A good measure to know that you have to turn the pancakes is to observe the bubbles that form in them. When the bubbles on the edges of the dough burst and holes remain that do not close immediately, the pancake is ready and must carefully turn over.
- You should not push or crush the pancakes with the spatula while cooking, as this will not let the pancake cook faster, but the truth is that this will prevent spring up, and part of the magic of eating them is to feel the sweet and fluffy in the mouth.
- Once finished, they should not be left on top of each other for long, do it only when they are going to serve, since the steam apart from making them deform, will give a chewy and unpleasant texture.