Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Are we the only ones who rummage through our kitchens, looking for that bag of chocolate chips to satisfy our chocolate cravings? It’s probably the best way to eat chocolate in the down-low by adding them in biscuits, accompanied by pumpkin. And while quite delicious the chocolate chips are also incredibly versatile ingredients that can amplify the cocoa factor to any recipe. It is a pity that the pumpkin is only popular for two months a year. This low-calorie pumpkin is rich in potassium and loaded with beta-carotene (a powerful antioxidant), and its natural sweetness brings flavour to baked goods without any added guilt.
The verdict is that good cookies say … good morning!!! If the day begins with good cookies, it means that it will be a good day!! There are many people who like cookies, for people who love cookies there is good news, we will mention a recipe for cookies with a main nutrient-rich, healthy and seasonal ingredient, pumpkin, combined with another star ingredient, chocolate!!!! Come on, its super easy. Pumpkin is a super thing; you can make a lot of things from a pumpkin. Pumpkin is one thing that can star in virtually any dessert recipe. Push your standard chocolate chip cookie recipes to one side and make room for these cakey pumpkin deliciously decadent chocolate cookies – we promise you will steal the show! Learn the pumpkin chocolate chip cookies recipe and enjoy.
These cookies are a treat and are healthy. These cookies are vitamin-rich ingredients such as pumpkin puree, cinnamon and healthy oils. Cloying chocolate comes from chocolate or semi-sweet dark chocolate chips, that are rich in antioxidants, a healthier alternative to milk chocolate. These cookies have a soft, spongy moist texture that literally melts in your mouth. Canned pumpkin is available all year round, so although these delicious cookies have a seasonal flavour, we highly recommend whipping it up in the summer!
The perfect breakfast treats fall when these lush, moist biscuits have been enhanced with pumpkin, brown sugar and butter. It is a colourful recipe and nothing complicated, yes, a little patience in the assembly and for its presentation. Do not feel bad for enjoying this decadent indulgence. Rich fiber squash provides a dose of vitamin A in each cookie and walnuts add some healthy fats to the heart. So, if you are in the mood for a little something sweet to eat – you’re in luck pumpkin chocolate chip cookies recipe is here. The verity is that pumpkin chocolate chip cookies recipe is a must try.
The first thing we have to have prepared is the pumpkin. Pumpkin can be cooked in various ways
- Boiled or steamed: it remains tender and juicy and is ideal for creams or sauces.
- In the microwave: it is certainly a very quick way to do it. It serves for many dishes too, although for other dishes it is not ideal as it gets quite humid.
- Baked is our favourite form. It is easy because it does not need to cut a lot, that does take a little longer. But, well, the one that works is the oven.
Baked is as we like for many reasons:
- It is less moist, so the taste is concentrated and is ideal to eat only or with honey.
- As it becomes less moist, it serves to make more dishes. It is easier to cut to put in a salad and is also more suitable for making a sponge cake, as it will not moisten it as much as if we used boiled or microwave gourd.
And how is it roasted? It is very easy: Wash the pumpkin on the outside, is short in half, empty the area of the seeds (or not, we love it), and bake at 190-200 degrees Celsius for 20 to 50 minutes. The time depends on how big the pumpkin is. The important thing is to be tender, so when you stick with the fork and you see that it is. The skin, once cooked, leaves alone. Once we have ready the pumpkin (in the oven for this recipe), we start with the recipe.
You can buy a package of sweet treats in the store, but do you compare their content with homemade cakes? And more and taste good. And the smell in the house, when you bake cookies in the kitchen, yummmm! You can easily eat with pleasure and benefit.
Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies recipe:
Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies recipe makes 36 servings
- Serving Size: 1 cookie Calories: 106
- Total Fat: 4g
- Saturated fat: 1 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Sodium: 53 mg
- Carbohydrate: 16 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Sugar: 10g
- Proteins: 2g
- 2-1 / 2 cups 100% white whole wheat flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1 / 2 teaspoons Pumpkin
- Half teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup coconut oil or olive oil
- Honey 1 cup or royal maple syrup 1 cup can
- 100% pure pumpkin puree
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup Dark chocolate or semi-soft chocolate chips (miniature or regular size)
- Preheat the oven to 370 degrees and line a baking sheet (or 2 baking sheets if any) with paper or parchment layer with a thin Layer of aerosol oil.
- Mix the dry ingredients.
- Mix the moist ingredients together.
- Add the chocolate chips.
- Combine both wet and dry blends until well blended.
- Use two spoonfuls to scoop out the cookie mixture and scrape over a prepared pan.
- Place the cookies about 2 inches apart on the sheet.
- Keep in mind that it is dough thinner than much cookie dough and produces a cake-like smooth cookie.
- This recipe should be made about 36 cookies.
- Bake until the bottoms are golden and firm, for about 15 minutes.
- Remove the cookies and place on baking rack.
- Repeat with the rest of the mixture.