Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
The main ingredient in a peanut butter is the peanut butter. Peanut butter is a popular food in some countries like the United States. Little by little, its use is spreading throughout the world, but it is still difficult to obtain in certain markets or sites. Therefore, nothing better than learning how to make homemade peanut butter, more naturally (without preservatives or chemical additives) and low cost. If you can find a good and affordable offer of peanuts, make butter and save money while offering your family a homemade alternative to several desserts and preparations.
Recipe to make homemade peanut butter:
With the best peanut butter, you can get the 3 ingredient peanut butter cookies.
The ingredients you need to make peanut butter (about a cup and a half) are:
- 2 cups peanut
- 1 teaspoon and a half of peanut oil or vegetable oil (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon of sugar (optional)
- 1 teaspoon and a half of molasses, honey or brown sugar (optional)
- A pinch of salt (optional)
- Before using the peanut to make the butter, you should wash it in cold water to get rid of any excess dirt. Dry well and if it is the peanut in the shell, then you must remove it by hand, an easier task when they are dry. They do not have to be perfectly peeled either.
- Roast the peanuts (this step is optional, depending on the taste of each). Some people prefer roasting the peanuts before processing them to give them a crunchy texture. However, this is completely optional and will make the recipe process take a little longer, so it will be up to you to decide whether or not you want to roast them. You can also buy roasted peanuts. If you decide to roast them: place the peanut in a bowl and pour slightly vegetable or peanut oil.
- Preheat the oven to 176 ° C. Spread the peanuts in a single layer on a baking sheet. Make sure they are not on top of each other so that all are evenly made. Cook for about 10 minutes, until lightly covered with oil and golden. If desired, you can gently remove it every 2 minutes to prevent it from burning.
- Place the peanuts in a food processor or shredder and chop until they are like powder. This will take a few minutes. For best results, grind the peanuts while they are still hot. Process the peanuts for 1 minute. The mixture should begin to look creamier, like a paste or cream. Scrape the sides of the crusher and continue processing the mixture for another minute. Repeat at least 3 times to keep the desired consistency.
- Remember that this peanut butter will not look as creamy as the one you can find on the market. This is because it is natural. Do not expect it to look creamy, but what will remain is … much more delicious!
- Add salt and sugar to taste if necessary. You can also add small amounts of sugar, molasses or honey if you prefer a sweeter taste. Some people prefer to add these ingredients in the processor and mix them with the peanuts; Depends on the capacity of the appliance.
- Place the peanut butter in an airtight container of glass and store it in the refrigerator for a day or two to make it a less soft paste. The shelf life of homemade peanut butter is shorter than that of the commercial versions, but most likely the home version is completed even before you have to look at their date of manufacture and expiry dates. It can be stored in the refrigerator for a couple of weeks.
3 ingredient peanut butter cookies:
You can make 3 ingredient peanut butter cookies easily, by mixing the butter with flour, brown sugar and a few additional ingredients. These cookies are even more delicious when you enjoy them with a glass of milk. Today we will use the peanut butter in cookies and make the 3 ingredient peanut butter cookies.
Sometimes it is even difficult to make the time to match the socks or organize the thoughts themselves. In those days, it is much harder to find the time to bake something, especially cookies home. But do not fear! These cookies peanut butter only carry 3 ingredients and do not need more than 15 minutes to prepare and bake. They are fun, simple and very quick to prepare. 3 ingredient peanut butter cookies are probably the fastest, simple homemade cookies and delicious in the world.
Of the sweets in which peanut butter is used as an ingredient, we have these cookies so simple and so rich. Peanut butter has a high fat content, and also carry regular butter cookies … why they are so rich. Let’s drown our arteries in fat.
- 170 g softened butter, at room temperature
- 100 g of brown sugar
- 80 g of sugar
- A tsp of vanilla extract or 1 sheath
- 185 g of peanut butter
- 270 g of cake flour
- 1/2 tsp. of sodium bicarbonate
- 1/4 tsp. of salt
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts (optional)
- Put the softened butter and sugar in a bowl. Beat with rods, well with the whisk or in a robot, until mixture, is fluffy and white. As we always say, be careful if it is hot in your kitchen that the butter will not melt; the mixture should be kept matte, if we shine we put the bowl in the refrigerator a few minutes. If the butter melts the mixture will not sponge as it should?
- Add the seeds of the vanilla bean or extract (I mashed empty pods that keep with sugar and add). Add the peanut butter and beat a little until it is integrated. Then add the egg and repeat the operation.
- We weigh and sift the flour with the baking soda and salt. We add these solids content of the bowl and mix well with a shovel or trowel. Wrap the dough in plastic and let it rest in the refrigerator while the oven heats up. We put the oven to heat to 175º (with air) / 195º (without air).
- Bake the biscuits in batches, about 12 minutes each batch, halfway up the oven. We took them to cool on a rack, moving them gently with a spatula, because they are fragile when they are still hot. Let them cool completely before consuming them.
- These cookies peanut butter have a nice peanut flavour, without being overwhelming, and a dot salty fun. And you want to know a curiosity relative to the peanut butter? Elvis Presley loved the peanut butter, banana and bacon sandwiches.