Easy Pizza Dough:
Preparing pizza dough is easy and quite fun. Making good pizza dough at home is very simple, just with the help of a few ingredients and in a moment we have the dough to which you can add what you like. The verity is that these days there are different advertising in the mailbox with a new service of pizzas. To prepare perfect pizza dough, you must know how to make pizza dough recipe. We must take into account three rules of gold: kneading the dough very well, letting it ferment for as long as necessary and baking it at high temperature. We tell you step by step how to make pizza dough recipe. Pizza is an Italian recipe that has been internationalized the most and we can do more variants with it.
So this means that to make the dough for a pizza is not complicated, as you learn and get better dough every time. This recipe is easy and with it, you will come to know how to make pizza dough recipe, and prepare your own pizzas.
Flour is the basic ingredient, you must use “flour of strength” which is special for long fermentations and short cooking at high temperatures and you will get a spongy dough inside and crunchy on the outside. If you do not have flour of strength, you can use normal flour and add at most 20-30 gram of semolina (for 800 gram of flour) and you will get a crunchier dough.
The water should be warm (about 37 degrees), it should not be too cold or too hot because we run the risk of killing the yeast, which can start to cook prematurely, so that the mass would not rise. The exact measure of water you can calculate by eye when you notice that the mass is elastic and does not stick to your hands.
Fresh or pressed yeast is the one we use when it comes to making pizzas. It is the key ingredient as it provides volume, sponginess and a delicious taste to our dough. We can find it in the refrigerated area in the supermarkets.
The verity is that in a supermarket these days there is a wide range of pre – cooked varieties among which is difficult to choose, as is the case with the letter of that magnificent Italian restaurant on the corner where the ready as well. The possibilities we have today to enjoy a delicious pizza are very diverse (some of them, perfect when we lack the time or desire to kitchens). However, nothing so appetizing, as economic and even as fun as prepared with your own hands. Do you want to learn how to make unleavened pizza dough? Pizza is one of the favourite dishes of many of us. It is a nutritious meal or a delicious dinner.
Today we will show you how to make pizza dough recipe. If you’ve never tried now it is the time to learn how to make pizza dough recipe, as it is easier than it seems: choose the ingredients you like and learn to prepare the dough step by step.
How to Make Pizza Dough Recipe:
As ingredients you can use:
- 500 grams of flour
- 10 grams of yeast
- 250 ml of warm water
- 3 tablespoons of virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt (these amounts will sufficient mass for four pizzas individual).
- Dissolve the yeast with some warm water.
- In a bowl, mix the flour and salt; make a well in the center and add the yeast and virgin olive oil.
- With a wooden spoon mix it well and add the remaining water to form the soft dough.
- Knead it for about 5 minutes on the table, using more flour to facilitate mixing.
- Put the dough in a bowl covered with film cooking and let stand one hour.
- Cut the dough into four balls and left to ferment a time covered with a damp cloth.
- Remember that if you have leftover dough, you can freeze without problems.
Once the dough is ready, it is usual to cover it with a layer of tomato, much better if it is homemade, add the ingredients of our taste and bake. As for the cooking time, some experts recommend that 18 minutes is ideal for the pizza to get ready, from putting to preheat the oven until the end of cooking. This way you will get a golden, crunchy on the outside, and spongy on from inside pizza.
Tips and Recommendations for Perfect Pizza Dough:
- It seems like a lot of steps but in the end, you will realize that it is going fast since you start in the bowl until you have it ready it is about 20 minutes.
- Keep the prepared salt and oil on hand since when you start the task and you have sticky hands it is difficult to measure the ingredients, it will be much easier.
- To bake the pizza, place it on the oven tray in the hottest part. We must preheat the oven to the maximum about ten minutes to have the proper temperature.
- In Italy wood-fired pizza ovens can reach up to 400 ° C, although the recommended temperature is 300 ° C. For the electric oven 250 ° C is the best temperature.
- It is also best if you leave the dough rising in the refrigerator from one day to another, you can do it if you have time. The result is much better because the dough is soft and fluffy.
- If at the time of kneading do not make with the dough you can use a little more virgin olive oil instead of flour. It will be much easier to knead but you will be greasier.
- I remind you that if you have enough you can freeze the rest of the dough. Wrap it in plastic film and remember to write the date with a marker. You can use it on another occasion by letting it thaw in the refrigerator the night before.