Homemade lemonade is something that should not be missed in summer, but concentrated form and powders should simply be avoided. Lemonade is one of the most delicious drinks of the summer; it is refreshing and quenches thirst. There are many ways to squeeze lemons to make lemonade and if you experiment, you will eventually find your own way of preparing it. It is richer when it is very hot! This article will not only show you two ways to make lemonade but also give you some ideas on how to customize your lemonade.
We will tell you a how to make lemonade recipe, which is a delicious way to replace the industrial soft drinks and a much healthier form and a lower proportion of sugar drinks. If you want to adjust the taste of the lemonade to your taste, add more or less lemon juice, more or less sugar syrup or add a little more water. Luckily, making good lemonade is as easy as remembering a few numbers: 3-1-1-1.
How to make lemonade recipe includes 3 cups of cold water, 1 cup lemon juice, 1 cup sugar and 1 cup more water to make the sugar syrup. Sugar syrup is also called as simple syrup. This is the key to making perfect homemade lemonade. As anyone who has tried to sweeten an iced tea knows, sugar does not dissolve well in cold water. But simple syrup (almost always a mixture of equal parts of sugar and water that has been briefly heated to dissolve the sugar) fits in wonderfully with lemonade, iced tea and cocktails. When you go shopping for lemons for lemonade, buy them big; also that they feel heavy and squeezable.
As soon as you bring the lemons home, do soak them in a solution of white vinegar and water to retard the formation of mould and prevent them from rotting. And this is not only for lemons; it is an excellent method to wash all kinds of fruits and vegetables. Before squeezing, soak the lemons in warm water or bake in the microwave for 10 seconds. The heat relaxes the pockets of juice and makes it easier to extract the maximum juice from each lemon. Then, before cutting them in half, roll the lemons on the table with the palm of the hand, exerting a little pressure. This also serves to make the juice flow. The lemonade should be somewhat concentrated because the ice in the glass will dilute it a bit. For that reason never put ice in the jar, but to the glasses. You can also make ice cubes with this fruit juice and serve the lemonade in them.
How to make lemonade recipe:
If you are a lemonade lover then how to make lemonade recipe is a must, try any one of the following.
To give a rustic presentation, serve it in bottles of various preserves. Then sit in a rocking chair and enjoy the summer. If you’re worried that the lemonade is going to get too sweet, start with 1/2 or 3/4 cup of sugar syrup, and try it out before you pour it out.
Preparation time: 30 minutes (10 minutes of activity)
- 1 cup of warm water
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 6 lemons)
- 3 cups cold water
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- Fresh mint leaves (optional)
- In a small heavy bottom pan on low heat, stir in warm water and sugar.
- Bring to a boil, stirring, until the sugar has dissolved. Increase the heat to medium and bring to a boil. Cook 2 minutes, and let it cool.
- When the syrup has cooled, pour it into a 2-liter jar. Pour the lemon juice and cold water, and stir well. Garnish with slices of lemon and fresh mint. Serve with ice.
- Process 2 cups of fresh, clean, unpeeled strawberries in a juicer to get the juice.
- If you are going to use the blender, press the paste into a mesh strainer to remove the large bits of pulp.
- Pour the strawberry paste into the lemonade from the top recipe, but reduce the cold water to 2 cups.
Lemon drops coca tea:
- From the above recipe, mix the lemon juice and the simple syrup with 2 cups of cold water.
- Pour 1 cup of lemon-flavored vodka or another variant and 1/3 cup of orange liqueur. Mix well.
- Smash the edges of the glasses with sugar and pour the cocktail over crushed ice. Dress the glass with a slice of lemon.
Processor liquefies 1/2 cup blueberries (Blue) fresh or frozen 1/2 cup water, and set aside. Put in a pot 3 cups water and 1/2 cup sugar (or to taste), then heat on low heat, until it is dissolved and start boiling gently for about 5 minutes. Then add 1 cup of fresh lemon juice, let it reheat a little and remove from heat. Add the blueberry puree, cover the pot and leave there until it cools.
Predominate the taste of honey in the lemonade, some people do not like the taste of honey so much, so do we, but if you like and you do not mind the taste and prefer something more natural is the solution. The amount you can try with half a cup first and go see how you like the taste – sweetness. Do not use artificial sweeteners (like sweeteners in powder), if you use them and you want to change the sugar in the recipe it is under own test and experiments in quantities.
You can do it, only the colour of your lemonade is going to be different because of the darker colour of the syrup, if you do not mind that it is a darker colour, it tastes very rich. Use half a cup of sugary syrup for the top syrup (I do not like it so sweet!) But you can add more to taste.