Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Pizza dough recipe no yeast is a recipe for thin crust pizza. Thin crust pizza is a heart healthy, nice, and crisp one to have. This post gives you the recipe of divine, nutritious and, health-giving homemade whole wheat pizza dough recipe no yeast. Firstly, why use whole wheat flour?
A successful American lawyer but a sufferer of indigestion, Henry Perky’s life changed dramatically when he discovered that a porridge made from whole wheat could be digested without problems. He went on to develop the cereal known as shredded wheat.
Pizza Dough Recipe no Yeast:-
Whole wheat pizza dough recipe no yeast is a healthy, mouthwatering and nourishing one. Homemade pizza is rather more time consuming as compared to the takeaway or delivered. On the other hand, in ready made pizza you are getting loads of processed chemicals and components. Most people do not bother or think about the fact that when they are having the ready made pizza they are also having an intake of hydrogenated soybean oil, Diglycerides, Sorbic Acid, Corn syrup and Citric Acid.
I am providing you with a little more information about the difference between the homemade and readymade pizza. In this post, you have read already that it is about pizza dough recipe no yeast which means no rise pizza dough. Moreover, it points out that a whole grain dough does not need any yeast or rising time. which makes this recipe an easy, quick, simple and flavorsome whole wheat pizza dough recipe no yeast. It’s a high fiber diet.
Moreover, it points out that a whole grain dough does not need any yeast or rising time. which makes this recipe an easy, quick, simple and flavorsome whole wheat pizza dough recipe no yeast. It’s a high fiber diet. Dr. John Harvey Kellogg, the American breakfast food pioneer, strongly advocated eating a high fiber diet.
It is recommended that whole wheat flour should be stored in fridge or freezer to avoid fustiness. Olive oil contains the good fats and is very nutritious and heart healthy. You may keep your pizza dough no yeast thicker if you desire. Here is the recipe for the whole wheat pizza dough recipe no yeast.
Watch the Ingredients:-
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil extra virgin recommended
- 1 teaspoon rosemary or oregano (whatever herb you like)
- 1 medium sliced onions
- 1 medium sliced green pepper
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 medium sliced zucchini
- 1 medium sliced tomatoes
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup cheese ( Mozzarella or Parmesan)
Preparation time: 15 Minutes:-
Baking time: 30 Minutes:-
- Heat a pan with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and Saute, very lightly, onions, green peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes, and zucchini.
- Preheat oven to 35 0F.
- Whisk together all ingredients milk, whole wheat flour, olive oil, milk and, salt and knead by hand until it doesn’t stick to the side of the bowl and make a dough.
- Cover the bowl with a towel and let the dough rest 10 minutes.
- Grease pan with a touch of olive oil.
- Press dough into the desired shape.
- Poke the dough with a fork and then bake it plain.
- Brush top of crust with olive oil.
- Bake the dough for 5 – 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Spread the tomato sauce and add the desired topping with the veggies. You may add cooked meat like of seafood or simply chicken or beef shredded if you are in a meaty mood.
- Add your favorite cheese at the top.
- Return the dough to the oven for another 10-15 minutes depending on how thin your crust you rolled until slightly browned.
- Cool, a bit of cutting.
Do try the recipe like peanut butter Hershey kiss cookies.