Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Let me discuss here the secrets of the best way to cook a steak. But before focusing on the secrets of cooking the steak, why not I let you people acknowledge about the nutritional values of meat. The rich source of protein and iron, red meat is a terrific and flavorsome food, especially for meat lovers. Proteins are the key building materials in all cells and are needed for the growth and cell replacement or repair. Eating meat, fish, eggs, grains beans and dairy products will provide an ample supply of protein. Body substances made from proteins do help in the breakdown of foods and regulate metabolism.
Lack of iron causes the exhaustion and shortness of breath and it is known as Anaemia. It may occur if you are not eating enough foods containing iron. Iron is richly and naturally found in animal products such as red meat and fish. Iron is very well absorbed naturally if the vitamin-C source like lemon juice is taken along or drinking orange juice while taking your iron sources.
Best way to Cook a Steak:
The best way to cook a Steak Secret revealed by Master Chef is very easy to follow. Steak is a tricky food to cook and handle. Especially for the beginners or the people with not much cooking experience and not much interest in kitchen affairs. There are many ways to cook and prepare the steak but the most popular are the best way to cook a steak in a pan and the best way to cook a steak on the grill.
1. According to Chef Lomonaco, do allow some fat to come along within your steak while you are having a cut as the marble effect of fat in the steak. As a result of when such marble of fat is cooked, the end product is filled with rather more juices and taste of its own kind which is lavish. The best way to cook a steak is hidden in the marbling of fat within the steak, the fat is not the enemy. It acts as a natural flavorful source of tenderizing the meat.
2. If available at ease, do try to approach dry-aged meat. Dry-aged meat is kept under the specially controlled temperature and humidity in order to allow the meat enzymes to offer a more complex taste, a lush aroma and more tenderness. the tenderness is due to the less moisture in the dry-aged meat, that makes the meat more firm and juicier and adds to the best way to cook a steak.
3. Avoid the vein cut for the steak as the vein running through the steak is tough to get tender.
4. Another factor in the cooking of a juicy and flavorful steak is the time management that is to distribute the cooking time for each side of the steak.
5. The thickness of the steak is another important factor that plays the important part for the best way to cook a steak. The thickness of the steak should be one inch or preferably one and a half inches.
6. There is another way that contributes in the best way to cook a steak which is to lid down the pan and grill while the steak is on them. It actually decreases the cooking time. In that way, a proper and better distribution of heat are applied on the steak for a better cooking process.
7. The temperature factor is another crucial one in this regard of the best way to cook a steak. The recommended temperature is to take your pan or grill to the high flame temperature in order to seal the juices, aroma and the flavors of the steak. The high temperature of the grill or pan also makes the steak coated with a lovely and divine crust along with the presence of butter and cracked black pepper.
The Best Way to Cook a Steak in a Pan:-
The recipe for the best way to cook a steak in a pan is an absolute one which will entertain you with the full-fledged flavor of your steak. The tangy flavor and taste of lemon juice freshly squeezed adds the tendency of your body to absorb the iron in the red meat.
Watch the ingredients:
- 1 steak ( of one inch or one and a half inch thickness and fat marbled if you want a more juicy taste)
- 5 tablespoons of olive oil.
- 2 tablespoons of butter.
- 1 tablespoon salt.
- 1 tablespoon freshly cracked black pepper.
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic chopped or minced.
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice freshly squeezed.
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms.
Preparation time: 35-45 minutes:-
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Firstly, apply a layer of salt and lemon juice on the steak which helps to generate the flavor and also it soften the meat.
- Let it set and marinated in the fridge for 45 minutes. Take out the steak from fridge and let it become at room temperature before placing it on the hot pan .
- Preheat the pan, it makes the pan evenly heated.
- Now add the marinated steak with tongs.
- Then reduce the temperature of the pan gradually.
- Sprinkle the freshly cracked black pepper.
- Lid the pan and wait for 5 minutes.
- Now uncover the pan and cook the other side as well by turning the steak.
- Let each side be cooked for more 2 minutes.
- Pour over the butter now spread over the steak until it is coated well.
- Add in the pan the pre-sliced mushrooms and saute in the butter and the juices released by the steak.
- You may also add a dash of Worcestershire sauce to add more flavor and aroma to the meal.
- The steak will now become crispy a little bit with a brown crust.
- Enjoy the meal all the steak lovers out there 🙂
Guys… Why not try another easy pizza dough recipe no yeast.