Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
There are innumerable pickiest eaters for the dinners. For such eaters that are always after for their favorite meals, there must be the various best dinner recipes collection in one’s cookbook. Before heading towards the best dinner recipes, I would like to focus on a special category that is my all time favorite category of recipes and menus i.e. best chicken dinner recipes. First of all, let us focus on a little piece of information about the nutritive value of this poultry category.
The Absolute Protein Source-Chicken:
The ultimate source of protein i.e. chicken is the full-flavored and nourishing white meat, easy and quick to cook. What is the role of Protein in the human body? Well, seeking for the exact answer leads to the fact that protein is crucial for human being’s health. Proteins not only play a vital role in the production of new cells but also repair the existing cells. Our body needs to produce a catalyst known as enzymes. This catalyst not only increases the metabolism of the body but provides a help in digestion. For the diet conscious individuals, it acts as an absolute low-fat food. The fat in chicken is known as unsaturated fat, that acts as a protector against heart diseases.
According to the federal government’s 2010 Dietary Guidelines for Americans, chicken is preferred as healthy white meat to be taken in food. Internationally, chicken is the most popular white meat and is preferred in innumerable cuisines. Being a versatile ingredient in the kitchen, chicken is the best caretaker of leftover food. You can handle all kinds of the leftovers with the addition of this white meat source and your cuisine becomes everyone’s favorite.
Keeping in mind that skinless chicken is better and healthier, the consumers worldwide prefer the skinless chicken meat as the fat content gets minus with the avoiding of skin. Moreover, chicken is a source of Vitamin-B3 which maintains the body metabolism, Vitamin-B6 that aids in the immune system and maintains the blood sugar level, Vitamin-B7 which helps in the growth of cells, Vitamin-B12 that aids in the maintenance of nerve cells and red blood cells.
Iron content is also present in the chicken which oxygenates the blood cells and functions in the growth of cells. Also, this white meat source is the source of the Zinc which helps in the DNA production and increases the immunity of the body.
Let us have a look at the following collection of best chicken dinner recipes.
The Crisp and Crunch Chicken:
This is a very simple to try yet best dinner recipe. The recipe is a fried menu for kids especially, Also, for the lunch boxes, coat the chicken with the ingredients, store a day before in the fridge, and just fry on the spot just before serving. The sesame seeds coating not only enhances the crunch but also gives the chicken an aromatic taste.
Watch the ingredients:
- 1 cup chicken cut in cubes/strips
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 tablespoon of milk
- 2 teaspoon of paprika powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup cabbage chopped
- 1/2 cup spinach chopped green part.
Preparation Time: 25 minutes
Cooking Time : 30 minutes
- In a deep bowl whisk the egg, milk, salt and 1 tablespoon paprika powder.
- Now in another deep bowl mix the breadcrumbs, paprika powder, black pepper powder, sesame seeds. Mix this powder mixture well.
- First, dip the chicken pieces in the egg mixture then roll it in the dry mixture. Coat them again in the wet mixture.Then again in the dry mixture.
- Now place the coated chicken on a platter and let it set in the refrigerator.
- If you are in a hurry no problems!!!!
- Heat a wok and add oil in it. let it be heated till the oil gets high temperature.
- Now start frying the chicken and fry them till they may turn golden brown color on both the sides.
- Stir-fry the spinach and cabbage with salt and black pepper a dash of apple cider vinegar.
- Serve them with my all time favorite mayo-mustard sauce, hope you like the combo 🙂
Juicy Pan Fry Chicken :
This is again a healthy dinner recipe yet very simple and juicy treat for the chicken lovers like me. I would highly recommend this one for the busy mom. It is indeed a give it a try best chicken dinner recipe with simplest ingredients like salt, pepper, garlic, ginger and apple cider vinegar that makes the juicy part of this meal. You can make the same recipe with a grilled pan if you are more into the grilled marks on chicken breasts fillets.
Watch the ingredients:
- 4 chicken breast or thighs fillets
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger minced
- 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tomato sliced
- 1 onion cut into rings
- 1 cucumber sliced
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Initially, marinate the chicken fillets with salt, black pepper, apple cider vinegar, garlic, and ginger.
- You may keep it in the refrigerator to marinate for 2-3 hours. But if you wanna go for it on the spot you may get the same great taste out of it.
- Heat the grilling pan or simple pan. Pour in the butter for the creamy taste with the olive oil.
- Now grill the chicken on the grilling pan for 6-7 minutes each side until grill marks appear.
- Now make a quick salad with mixing in a deep bowl the tomatoes, onion, cucumber, and lemon juice to serve with this juicy best dinner recipe.
- Have fun…!
Delicious Chicken Risotto :
Risotto is a rice cuisine cooked in a broth any food group component like poultry, seafood, or vegetables in the northern Italy. It is used as the primo (first course) before the main course in a certain menu. Moreover, the risotto has the liquidy and creamy consistency.
Rice- a source of Carbohydrate :
Carbohydrate or Starch is the optimum body fuel. Although starchy and sweet foods look and taste different, they are all primarily made up of the same building block-sugar-the body’s best source of energy. Rice is rich in complex carbohydrates, also known as starch. if the body does not need carbohydrate immediately, the muscles and liver store them as Glycogen.
Arborio Rice :
Arborio rice is an Italian best risotto short pearl-like rice. it is named after the town Arborio- the Italian town. It is high in starch or carbohydrate. Arborio rice makes the base of the dish risotto. The starch when released while cooking the arborio rice, give the risotto a creamy fluid texture.
Watch the ingredients:
- 4-6 cups chicken/ red lean meat/ vegetables broth
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 2 cups arborio rice
- 1 cup white vinegar/ apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1 cup chicken breast diced
- 1/2 cup boiled peas
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon salt or as your choice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 30-35 minutes
- Heat butter in a wok, add onion and fry till it gets a translucent color.
- Add in chicken and allow it to cook until it turns to the brown color
- Add the boiled peas and keep stirring gently.
- Now add the rice and thyme, cook until the rice starts cooking and turns to a glossy texture.
- Add wine and keep mixing the rice until the liquid is absorbed constantly keep stirring.
- The fluid will be absorbed constantly and as a result, the texture of the rice will be more glossy and tender.
- Keep stirring the rice gently.
- At the serving point, add in the left butter, parsley, and cheese.
- Serve hot and enjoy…!