The cold winter weather is experienced at every part of the world. This doesn’t stop us from enjoying a nice warm bow. If you are a soup lover so chicken noodle soup recipe is what you should learn. Chicken noodle soup is very delicious. No matter in whichever part of the world you are at, a warm soup is definitely something we all crave for sometimes. Why not try this chicken noodle soup recipe and your family will love it. It’s simple to make and contains all those ingredients you can easily find at your local store. Ready to give it a go?
Many times with our busy lives or when we are sick we do not have the time or desire to cook, but neither is it an excuse to buy the canned soup because it simply is not the same. We will share a very simple chicken noodle soup recipe when you crave for a light soup. Also, this soup is great to take care of the line since the soup does not contain as much fat, all you have to do is use whole pasta. And tell me about the kids … great idea to have a complete meal!
So this means, even though it is summer or winters, soups are an excellent recipe for small dinners in the house, because besides being a light but satiating food, it ensures that they are going to hydrate. So here we will tell you a chicken noodle soup recipe which you will love for sure.
Chicken noodle soup:-
Chicken soup with noodles is a hearty soup that is perfect for a winter day, to feel better when you are cold, or when you crave a delicious chicken with noodles and vegetables. There are a variety of ways to make chicken soup, whether you want it creamy, spicy, or just different. If you want to know how to make chicken noodle soup, continue reading.
This homemade noodle soup with chicken is high is a high protein, and obviously a low-fat meal. It has a deep chicken flavour as well as chunks of chicken breast, making it a perfect soup to give your taste buds a treat. This is very simple to make and it just a warm and satisfying meal on a cold or rainy day. The noodle soup, besides being one of the classics of the kitchen is one of the best known and most common recipes people make. It is a simple recipe, ideal for those who do not have much experience; and the result is a delicious and very good – looking soup. Normally noodle soup can be done both with chicken as completely vegetarian. This time we will make a chicken noodle soup.
Chicken noodle soup recipe:-
You will need to:-
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 4 carrots in cubes
- 4 celery stalks
- White onion
- 3 sprigs of fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- A pinch of chicken seasoning
- 2 cups egg noodles
- 2-3 low-sodium broth cubes
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Add the chicken breasts, celery, carrots, onions and parsley in a large pot. Place 2 large chicken breasts, 2 chopped celery stalks, 2 chopped carrots, ½ cubed white onion and 3 sprigs of fresh parsley in a large pot.
- Cover the ingredients with water and add the seasonings. Cover the ingredients with water and add 1 teaspoon of garlic powder, 1 teaspoon of black pepper, and 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Once the ingredients boil, lower the heat. Then, cover the soup and let it simmer for 1 hour. This will allow the ingredients to mix and form the chicken broth.
- Remove any foam that rises to the surface. This will make the broth even more delicious
Remove chicken and set aside to cool. Put it on a plate.
- Strain the broth into a bowl. From there, return it to the pot and put it back on the stove.7
- Put the cubes of broth and let them dissolve by boiling them. You can season more to taste.
- Separate the meat from the bone and put it aside. The chicken that will be in the soup should not have any bones.
- Chop the carrots, onions and celery and sauté them with a tablespoon of butter. Peel and cut 2 carrots and 2 celery stems and ¼ of a white onion and cook with a spoonful of butter until tender. This should take about 3-5 minutes.
- Add the chicken, carrots, celery and onion to the broth and let it boil for 5-10 minutes or until the carrots are tender. After 5 minutes, you can begin to prick them with a fork to know if the soup is ready.
- Add 2 cups egg noodles and cook without covering the pot for 10-12 minutes or until the noodles are soft.
- It is now ready to serve. You can serve this delicious chicken soup with noodles as is or accompanied with a loaf of bread.
Processing time for this soup is approximately 1 hour.
This summer/winter recipe for kids, adults, aged or any generation is for sure ideal for taking in dinner when it begins to cool and fancy a comforting dish that helps them sleep peacefully. Try and make it one of these nights, that when you try it, you will not forget it.
To the table:-
The noodle soup is very well accompanied by the carrot slices we have talked about before. Do not forget that some may like the slightly salty soup, so it is always advisable to leave salt and pepper available to our guests
You can accompany this dish with some grated cheese; as the matter of fact is that with cheese it will turn out to be very nutritious.
Add meatballs if you are offering this soup in a party, as it make the soup go thick.