One of the most classic cookies that exist is chewy chocolate chip cookies. If you want to eat the only one you cannot. But, here I show you something different and yummy. Chewy chocolate chip cookies are traditional biscuits well known worldwide, a recipe for lifelong, simple to prepare and you will be worth learning to surprise your guests. It’s a fun recipe to prepare and very creative because we can make them in many ways, and we can add all kinds of ingredients to make the cookies more original than we can think.
Chewy chocolate chip cookies with perfect chocolate chips are possible to make. Once you’ve mastered the art of making chocolate chip cookies from scratch, you’ll never want to buy back the cookies they sell in stores! Surely you enjoy preparing them and surprise your guests, especially the little ones. Today we bring you some chocolate cookies that are not only rich but are delicious. The recipe gives you outrageous chocolate chip cookies, and honestly, the name honours them because they are outrageously good.
The fact is that some chocolate chip cookies are very easy to do; you just have to follow the steps. Encourage them to make with your kids; sure you spend a fun afternoon making chocolate chip cookies, which then will enjoy the snack with a glass of milk. Use intense chocolate desserts, as they are biscuits with a great flavour of chocolate, ideal for lovers of chocolate, you can also add chocolate chips with milk, but will be a tad sweet.
We have a recipe for cookies with chocolate chips that is easy and chewy. They do not require even basic cooking skills, and they will also become your new favourite. They are the combination of all the features that most people use to describe “cookies perfect “, and now you can make them at home even if you wanted to adapt ingredients. Let’s cook cookies!
Chewy chocolate chip cookies:
Calculate that each batch of these delicacies yields about 25 large units, and up to 9 dozen small home-made biscuits (about 3 cm in diameter). Remember that everything will depend on the size of which you do them. To make a batch with these approximate quantities you will need:
- 450 grams (usually: 2 bars) unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1 and ¾ cup common white sugar
- 2 and ¼ cups brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 3 cups baking powder
- 3 cups of common flour (flour, bakery, bread)
- 1 teaspoon of fine salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract (natural)
- 900 grams of bitter chocolate, semi bitter or whatever you want, in bar or piece (not in sparks).
Prepare all your ingredients long enough to take the room temperature (especially butter), and also to work more comfortably. Put a large bowl, clean or lightly oiled (if somewhat old) baking sheets, a wooden spoon, a sieve, a stand mixer (or replaced by a wire whisk), a table Chop and a sharp knife, in addition to the measured ingredients. With this entire ready with you, you can start cooking. Follow these instructions to prepare homemade cookies with chocolate chips:
1. Chop the chocolate making sparks sized pieces and other larger pieces. Make sure you use a clean table when chopped put in the refrigerator if you notice that the chocolate begins to soften during the chop.
2. Then put the butter in a blender (or in the bowl, hand to beat with the wire whisk), and stir gently to let it be creamy.
3. Add the white and brown sugars and continue beating until well integrated and achieve a uniform paste.
4. Stir in vanilla.
5. Add eggs at room temperature, one by one. Do not add the next one until the first one is completely integrated.
6. While the last egg is integrated, sifts the flour with the salt, baking powder and baking. Add this mixture a little to the beater, making sure that what you have added is incorporated before adding the next “serving.” If you notice the preparation too light, add up to 2 extra tablespoons of pastry flour.
7. Finally, incorporate the chopped chocolate.
8. Prepare plates covered with baking paper in an oven, or slightly oiled, and even silicone baking sheets, whatever you prefer.
9. It takes lots of preparation using a scoop of ice cream (to achieve large cookies) or spoons for melon balls (to make small cookies). Keep in mind that each portion will be flattened about half a centimeter, so calculate the gap that you should leave between on the plate. And before the doubt: separate them a little more.
10. Take to the refrigerator already full plates, and allowed to stand overnight or even a whole day, if you can.
The next day will be the time to bake:
11. Preheat oven to 175 ° -180 ° C (350 ° F) and, cook until cookies are lightly brown and see with a height for about 13 to 20 minutes, depending on the size of your cookies and the heat of the oven. Do not open the door until then.
12. Remove the plate from the oven. Let the hot rest stand for about 5 minutes, and then remove the cookies with a flat spatula to allow them to cool completely on a rack.
A cold time, these preserves chip cookies homemade chocolate in an airtight container, inside or outside the refrigerator. They are delicious accompanying milk or coffee hot!
- Remember to customize the recipe to your liking, adding cocoa powder, chopped nuts, or chopped white chocolate if you want.
- A texture combined equally: Equal amounts of soft mass of crispy dough, from the combination of sugars which will use.
- Make sure you try these lip-smacking wonderful cookies, which not only have flavour but aroma too. Trust me; you will never regret making it.