Energy begins the day with a good breakfast for you and your children because it is the most important meal of the day. With these 18 breakfast ideas for kids, you ensure a balanced meal. A healthy breakfast should be something that parents continually stretch about when it comes to feeding an infant. The fact is that the children usually do not eat breakfast. There are many children who do not have an appetite or they lie down too late and are not sufficiently awake so that their appetite can manifest, or they are usually become bored having the same type of breakfast because the breakfast is always the same…
A rush breakfast is equivalent to a poor breakfast; therefore, it is necessary to devote enough time to sit and make breakfast with devotion for your little champ. For many parents finding the time to prepare breakfast for the children and getting them to eat can be a great fight. However, it is not necessary to give him a hot meal every morning, and the most important thing is to receive a good dose of energy and nutrients that are required.
Apart from 18 breakfast ideas for kids, this is what you can give to your child:-
Granola Bars: these are rich in fiber and are originated from whole grains, which make it an excellent source of energy. So, it is necessary that children consume carbohydrates so that they can be mentally more active; in addition, the brain cells also need a lot of energy.
Fruits: these are also good because they contain fibers and are refreshing. For example, you can give him apples and bananas as they are a good source of potassium. Granola bars have raisins that contain carbohydrates, which help provide enough
A healthy breakfast should include: dairy and cereals of all kinds (biscuits, breakfast cereals, toast, bread or pastries not too fat). If you also include a fruit juice, it is better. Other products rich in sugars such as honey, jams, and marmalades are also reserved to form part of a breakfast. Do not know how to vary the daily breakfast of your children? Here are 18 breakfast ideas for kids. At school the children will have to spend many hours doing physical and mental activities, so we recommend you make up a full menu with these 18 breakfast ideas for kids.
A complete and balanced breakfast is necessary to perform well, especially if they are going to spend several hours until we eat again. If we prepare properly get a better deal of calories, which also prevents the occurrence of childhood obesity. All nutrients must be present in a balanced diet, so we encourage the proper growth of children. To make it an ideal meal should contain fruit, fiber, calcium and fat. That is why we need varied foods that are not limited to the classic milk with cereals. We can also toggle several of the options that we offer because children are often bored if we repeat dishes.
18 breakfast ideas for kids:-
- Chopped fruit with yogurt and granola accompanied by a simple glass of water.
- Whole wheat bread with peanut butter and jam accompanied by half a glass of milk or orange juice.
- Apple slices with peanut butter and a bowl of whole grain cereal with milk.
- A bowl of whole grain cereal with milk, a banana and a glass of water.
- Hotcakes with honey, strawberries and a glass of milk.
- A slice of carrot cake, a fist of almonds, grapes and a glass of milk.
- French bread with maple syrup, apple slices and a glass of milk.
- Muffin with refried beans and melted cheese accompanied with a glass of milk.
- Toast with cream cheese, smoked salmon, a slice of cucumber and a glass of orange juice.
- Sandwich with turkey bacon, lettuce, tomato and cream cheese with a glass of apple juice.
- Whole wheat bread with peanut butter and honey with strawberries and bananas accompanied by a glass of milk.
- Bowl of oatmeal with peanut butter and sweetened with brown sugar accompanied by a glass of milk or orange juice.
- Pizza on a muffin: Bread, topped with tomato sauce, scrambled eggs and grated cheese accompanied by a cup of fruit juice.
- Toasted bread, a hard-boiled egg, a cup of milk and a bowl of strawberries.
- A classic morning: scrambled eggs with a slice of cheese on toast.
- Fruit smoothie and a toasted bagel style doughnut with butter.
- Toast with cream cheese topped with chopped mango and a glass of milk.
- Melted cheese on toast with orange slices and a glass of milk.
1 week healthy breakfast Plan:-
Monday: Glass of milk, chocolate chip cookie and an orange juice
Breakfast for School: Sliced bread with turkey
Tuesday: Natural yogurt + nuts and pieces of apple
Breakfast for School: A tuna sandwich
Wednesday: A glass of chocolate milk, bread with butter and honey or jam, seasonal fruit
Breakfast for School: Apple sprinkled with lemon juice and nuts
Thursday: Milk, walnut sponge cake, and a glass of orange juice.
Breakfast for School: Homemade muesli bar
Friday: Natural juice and ham and cheese sandwich
Breakfast for School: A slice of bread with chocolate
Saturday: Fruit Smoothie. Scrambled eggs and toast
Morning Snack: A handful of nuts
Sunday: Bread with oil and sugar, yogurt.
Midmorning: A natural juice
You can also prepare delicious shakes as a breakfast smoothie.
Banana and an Orange Smoothie: all you have to do is add a juice of an orange, a low-fat yogurt and a banana in a blender. Then blend the ingredients until you get a tasty mixture. This shake is rich in carbohydrates, calcium, minerals and vitamins.
A Bunch of Berries: Add in a blender apple juice, a handful of fresh berries and a banana, and then mix the ingredients, so you can get a delicious smoothie rich in antioxidants.
Prepare a cup of fruit salad and if you want to add a yogurt when you go to serve, this way your child can consume foods rich in calcium and protein.